sábado, 26 de maio de 2007

Cripple and the starfish

Muito interessante, de Antony and the Johnson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luGpru86SeU Cripple and the Starfish Mr. Muscle forcing bursting Stingy thingy into little me, me, me But just "ripple" said the cripple As my jaw dropped to the ground Smile smile It's true I always wanted love to be Hurtful And it's true I always wanted love to be Filled with pain And bruises Yes, so Cripple-Pig was happy Screamed " I just compeletely love you! And there's no rhyme or reason I'm changing like the seasonsWatch! I'll even cut off my finger It will grow back like a Starfish! "Mr. Muscle, gazing boredly And he checking time did punch me And I sighed and bleeded like a windfall Happy bleedy, happy bruisy I am very happy So please hit me I am very very happy So please hurt me I am very happy So please hit me I am very very happy So come on hurt me I'll grow back like a Starfish

Sem comentários: